Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 9 Term 2 Reading/Language Activities.

Here are your reading/language activities for this week. There are six different activities so you'll need to pace yourself. You also need to make sure you've finished your picture and script from last week's writing BEFORE you start any of these activities.

Spelling: There are two activities - one easy, one hard. You can do both if you like.
Spelling & Sentence construction (easy)
Spelling (hard)

Back in My Day Voicethread story

Handwriting


Back in My Day Cloze exercise


The Tortoise and The Eagle - fable from Africa

I will be reading with all the reading groups this week. Make sure you've read the 'Back in My Day' story before you come to read with me.

And as an extra activity if you finish everything else - you can go to SpellingCity.com and do some BEA activities there.