Sunday, June 14, 2009

R/L Task 3 / W8T2 / Handwriting

This is the second half of the poem we did for handwriting last week. (To see the first half click here - there is a question I want you to answer at the end.)

Copy this poem into your handwriting books. Remember to put today's date at the top and write on every second line. Rule off after you have finished. Remember also that each line of the poem is written as you see it here.

My clothes were badly rumpled,
and my eyes were glazed and red.
My binder left a three-ring
indentation in my head.

I slept through class, and probably
I would have slept some more,
except my students woke me
as they headed out the door.


Here is your question:

Having read both halves of the poem, who is the author of the poem? Click on comment and write your answer (don't forget to tell me who you are - and if your group has different answers to the question then write them all down but tell me who thought what.)


1 comment: